background

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

This is what summer is all about!

Well the baby shower on Saturday was wonderful! I was so glad that everyone who came was there. I saw a few friends I hadn't seen in a long time and I was suprised by a few family members who came. I was happy to see everyone who was there!
We got a lot of cool gifts and I can't wait to put everything in the baby's room.
He sure is an active little guy! He has been moving non stop this week. I saw the countdown on my blog and it said only 19 days! That's so crazy.
I'm really looking forward to this weekend. It's the 24th of July and we're having my aunt and uncle and cousin stay with us. We're having a lot of family on both sides, I'm looking forward to all of them! This is what summer is all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment