background

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Another November

November is such a weird month. The end of the year is so close, but with the short days and cold weather it seems to take FOREVER! Plus, all the anticipation for Thanksgiving and Christmas make it seem even longer. Although I'm looking forward to Turkey Day and Christmas, I'm much more concerned with the end of the semester, which is December 9th. December 9th also happens to be the day we are moving back to the valley. I'll get to that later. This semester has thoroughly kicked my butt. I didn't want to say butt... Every morning I wake up and think please, please let this effing semester be over! And it's not. But, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel... Just a few more weeks! Shall I list the things that will be better when the semester is over? 1. I will finally be making money again. I love staying home with my kids, but my self-worth increases when I make money. I don't really care how shallow that makes me, it's important to me. Plus, I will still be staying home with my kids, so it's a win-win! 2. No homework for about a month and a half. That's going to be so awesome I don't even know if I can handle it. 3. We'll be moving home to the valley. Now, that one is kinda tricky. I'm looking forward to being home and closer to family. On the other hand, we're going to be close to family... lol! I will let you translate that one on your own. I'm not really looking forward to going home to the cliques. There are cliques everywhere, and that's no big deal. I just don't feel like going home to the valley cliques. It takes a lot of energy for some reason. But when it comes to going home, the good outweighs the bad, which is why we are leaving Fort Morgan. Until then, rest assured every minute of the day I am thinking "December 9th, December 9th, December 9th!"

No comments:

Post a Comment