background

Friday, August 10, 2012

Summer, it's been real...

Summer 2012, one for the books! It's been a great summer! Mitchell turned one year old in August, it's been a crazy year since he was born! I remember sitting in the hospital wondering where I would be in a year. I was sure glad I was at the park celebrating his birthday, and not in the hospital. I'm extremely curious where I will be a year from now! James has grown a lot this year, he'll be turning 3 in a couple of weeks. He's turned into such a little boy instead of a baby! Looking at pictures from just a year ago, his face has really changed and he's not such a baby anymore. I love his sweet little spirit! He's so helpful and he loves Mitchell so much. He loves to play with his cousins and any new friends. He's gone camping and fishing a few times this year and he's pretty excited about it. I can't wait to get back to Northern Colorado and show him all the cool stuff up there! Pioneer days was awesome as always! The boys sure had me worn out over the weekend but it was great to see my cousins and aunts and uncles. I hope that our cousins always come down for the 24th. We have such a big family and it's not always easy to keep in touch but I love them all! I have LOVED being able to hang out with my sister this summer. It's been great to have our boys together and let them get to know each other. No lies: it's gonna suck when I go back to Fort Morgan and can't go down to her house at any time. We have had such an awesome, crazy, busy summer! The boys have grown so much and I'm so glad they have been able to spend so much time with family. I am looking into a pretty busy Fall! I'm taking 12 credit hours, online. Michael will be in school full time again and he will probably be working. Our 4 year anniversary is coming up and we'll hopefully do something fun for that. Then we've got hunting seasons coming up so that means a couple of trips home. We're thinking about spending Thanksgiving somewhere other than the Valley... we'll see how that goes. I can't forget to mention the Broncos games baby! I'm so stoked for football season I can hardly stand it! I hope to go to at least one game, and you know I will be hitting up at least one playoff game! Woot woot! I never know how to end a blog... then end? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment