background

Sunday, January 1, 2012

A new year!

I'm not much for new year resolutions, but I would like to take the opportunity to start blogging again, faithfully, hopefully haha...

It's been a long time since my last post, so I will just start by reintroducing the Romero's.
We moved from Sanford to Fort Morgan, Colorado in August so that Michael could go to school to become a Physical Therapist Asst. There are three schools in the state for PTA and this is the one Michael got accepted to. So here we are in North Eastern Colorado. I NEVER saw myself living here. It's a lot different from what we're used to at home but, we are learning to love it. The Fort Morgan ward is AWESOME! I recently got called to be a Beehive adviser in the Young Women program and I'm super stoked for that.
Michael is doing well in school and he'll be done in May 2013. I'm also taking classes online and on Morgan Community College Campus. I hadn't been in school for almost 5 years, so this is a change!
We were blessed with a wonderful little boy, Mitchell, on August 1st 2011. He and James are best friends and they bless our lives so much!
James is learning to talk and sometimes I can't get him to stop! He loves Mickey Mouse and his dog Camo.
2011 brought some unexpected hardships for me (are any hardships expected?), but we're moving on and hoping for the best in 2012.
Someone once told me that a goal that isn't written down is just a wish. So, even though I don't care for year long resolutions, I would like to set some goals for January.
1. Be Organized! --Clean clean clean. Throw away or donate anything we don't need/use. Store things we'll need for later. Utilize space!
2. Keep up with laundry. --Ugh. Doing laundry sucks bad enough without the kids growing out of their clothes every week. I will accomplish this goal by accomplishing goal number one!
3. Home made dinners. --More often, early in the evening.
4. Magnify my calling. --I could go on all day.
5. Do well in school. --Organization, time use, focus!
6. Less TV time. --It takes a lot for me to put this down because the TV is such a darn good babysitter :p

1 comment:

  1. WELCOME BACK! Can't wait to read your posts. I love your family picture too!

    ReplyDelete