background

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Not a good blogger

Well I've been a major slacker.
James is 3 months old! He's growing so fast, I can't believe it! I love listening to him talk and laugh. So far, his eyes are still blue so I hope he keeps them! He looks just like his daddy so it would be nice if he had something of mine. :)
I'm so thankful he's such a healthy, happy baby.

Michael is learning to be quite the hunter! A few weeks ago he got an elk so we've been eating elk burgers for dinner, a lot! And elk steaks. I'm not a huge fan of elk meat, but I'm learning to like it.

I can't wait for Thanksgiving! It's by far my favorite holiday. We'll spend some time with our own little family in the morning and then head to Michael's family's house later in the morning. Then we'll have dinner at my parents house. It's so nice to be able to spend time with family.

Gotta go now, but I'll try to keep up on my updates! Chow, followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment