background

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Time Flies!

Time flies when you're having fun, eh?
James will be 9 weeks old tomorrow! I can't belive it. I took 6 weeks off to stay home with him. That time went by fast too. It was really hard to come back to work, but it was good too. I like my job so that made it a little easier. Michael's mom watches James so that helps too. It would be really hard to leave him at day-care. He has a little bit of collic (sp) so I feel bad for the little guy. Hopefully he'll grow out of that pretty soon. When he wakes up in the morning he's such a little sweety and he smiles all morning long. He has kept his blue eyes! Well, so far anyway. He looks just like his daddy. So I hope he at least gets my blue eyes.
We're really looking forward to my sisters wedding! She's getting married in December so that will be fun.
Michael got another dog. Our dog, Champ, was adopted by a neighbor boy and his name was changed to Taco lol. So we got a blue tick coon hound. His name is Blue. He's a pretty ugly little puppy. He looks just like the dog on 'where the red fern grows.'
I'll post pictures later!

No comments:

Post a Comment