background

Sunday, April 22, 2012

I feel like Frodo

With only 2 weeks left in the semester, Michael and I are both feeling tired and overwhelmed. We have lots of tests and papers and quizzes this week and finals coming up. The boys got sick this week. Then we got sick. I had the lesson in YW today. Then we were asked to speak in sacrament meeting. Then I was asked to sub for a primary class. I'm glad Sunday is over. I'm glad this week is over!



I'm looking forward to summer time. BBQ's, parties, Memorial Day, birthdays!, MOUNTAINS, food, family, sunshine, concerts, Pioneer days, rodeos. Dang I love summer!

We have been doing a lot of fun things lately. Hit up a Rockie's game, went to Cabela's, we do a lot of exploring and picture taking. I have very much learned to love the landscape of north eastern Colorado. Yes, even without mountains! The farmland up here is ridiculously beautiful. I could drive around the plains all day now. It's even better now that it's greening up.

That is all for now. Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cuz! I'm glad to hear you're making the best of things out there on the plains! I'd love to see some more of your pictures. I got a new camera a couple of weeks ago and still haven't had a chance to really get to use it. I guess I need to make time to learn and understand it!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete