background

Saturday, April 18, 2009

First blog

I guess I should start by introducing the Romero's!
Michael and I got married September 6, 2008. We live in Sanford and we both love it here.
I work as an Admin Assistant at a bank. Michael works as an electrician and he's also working very hard in school at Adams State. Hopefully he will be done with school in a couple years.
I'm pregnant! With a boy! He will arrive sometime in August. Being pregnant all summer will be fun! HA! I'm soooo looking forward to summer! I can't wait to go camsping and eat s'mores and hot dogs and potato salad and water melon. And go fishing and have picnics and go to parades and go to the sand dunes. A little baby will make it a lot more fun too!
Stake Conference is this weekend so that's pretty much what our two days are dedicated to. He's at the priesthood session now and then we'll go to the adult session tonight. I think there is a general authority here to speak to us, but I'm not sure who it is. I'll update that later.
I'm excited to start a blog, hopefully I can keep faithful with it!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of bloggin Cuz. It can be fun and a place just to say things that make you think. Once your baby gets here it will be a terrific way to share all of those pictures with the extended family that won't see him all of the time.

    Have fun with this.

    ReplyDelete